We at Tutt Bryant Group are proud of our heritage, and ever mindful of maintaining the rich tradition since 1938 of providing our customers with quality, well-built and well-maintained equipment.
Sustainability is therefore a core criteria to our success and long term viability. This means we place the highest priority on the health, safety and wellbeing of our people, our customers, the environment and on the quality of our products and services.
To ensure Tutt Bryant Group remains relevant with our customers, in the market segments that we operate in, and within the wider public and environment, well into the future, we will continue to monitor our processes and make necessary changes to ensure that our operations are sustainable and we are able to continue to achieve our aspirations.
Sustainability for us means:
Work Health & Safety – minimising the risk to human health and safety through a disciplined approach that takes all reasonable steps to eliminate injury and illness to workers, visitors and members of the public who may be affected our operations.
Environment – minimising the harm and damage to the environment by managing the activities over which we have control and which have the potential to adversely impact upon the environment, as well as avoiding indiscriminate use of natural resources, minimising waste and maximising efficiencies.
Quality – ensuring we meet or exceed our stakeholders’ requirements and expectations by continuously striving to improve and raise our standards, making sure that our products, services and activities are safe, of consistent high quality, provide value for money, and are fit for purpose.
To meet these sustainability objectives, Tutt Bryant Group has implemented a management system that:
- Involves strong proactive leadership and engagement;
- Builds risk management into our day-to-day work which enables the review of risk on an ongoing basis;
- Encourages awareness and mindfulness at all levels of the organisation around risks to human health and safety, the environment, the standards and quality of our products, services and processes;
- Emphasises communications, consultation, training and education of all workers to ensure they can actively participate in the ongoing drive towards our objectives;
- Places effective controls and allocates suitable and sufficient resources; and
- Sets measureable targets and objectives for verification and continual improvement.