National Parts Support Administrator - NSW - 22/05/2018
Are you someone who thrives on getting things right, do you have a great attention to detail?
Someone who is known for being accurate, organised, diligent and a natural when it comes to systems and processes?
If so, then this role is right for you.
Tutt Bryant Equipment is a multi–franchise national distributor of a world renowned range of construction equipment. We are recognised for high quality products and outstanding service. We provide technical expertise and brand excellence, and this is the reason our trading partners have long term relationships with Tutt Bryant Equipment.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and committed National Parts Support Administrator, based out of our head office in South Granville.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Coordinate parts pricing and availability
• Accurate and timely data entry
• Phone and email communication with internal and external parties
Skills/ Experience Required:
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Exceptional time management and computer skills
• Strong communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong skills in numeracy and logistics
• Applicants with parts/ logistics experience will be looked upon favourably
Why work for Tutt Bryant?
"The most important reason why you would want to deal with TBE is because of our staff.
The people who work here every day you can talk to each and every one of them." Simon Davies, General Manager.
If you believe that you possess the necessary attributes to fulfil the above mentioned role please apply online now by submitting your resume along with a cover letter stating why you would be the right person for the job.
Apply via Seek