Tutt Bryant Hire is one of Australia's leading hire companies with branches across Australia. We provide plant and equipment hire in a variety of industries from earthmoving, civil construction, mining and rail maintenance to industrial, trade and DIY users. This role involves working closely with customers, hiring our wide range of equipment from small hand tools to large engineering, construction and mining equipment and ensuring the paperwork is completed accurately.
Previous Hire experience is preferred but not essential as we offer extensive on the job training for the right person. This job will suit someone who has excellent customer service, enjoys interacting with a wide variety of people, works well under pressure and is attentive to detail. Previous sales experience would be an advantage.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Maintain all hire records accurately
• Organise equipment deliveries and pick-ups
• Manage quality control including compliance with relevant legislation and industry standards
• Ensure all equipment is maintained well including adequate cleaning, service and regular testing
• Actively contribute to quality improvement and maintain a safe work place and work practices
• Current drivers licence
• Relevant industry knowledge and familiarity with equipment range
• Ability to participate in weekend and on-call roster
• Physically fit (in order to complete manual handling requirement involved in this position)
• Strong communication skills and experience in a customer service environment, particularly with large accounts
• Forklift Licence (or willingness to obtain within 6-8 months)
• C30239 Electrical Test Course (or willingness to obtain within 6-8 months)
• Mobile platform operating ticket
• Previous experience in equipment rental and/or hire controller experience
• Ability to foster co-operation from others
Please note: Where job sites have specific requirements i.e. clean shaven, such conditions shall be met by all employees who in the course of their duties may be required to enter such site
If you are interested in joining a successful company which has been in the hire industry for over 30 years, and are looking for a position with a genuine career path, please submit your written application.